A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This sector will be overrun soon
You will have to fight your way through an unforgiving arena, learning to use Newtonian movement to give yourself an edge over your enemies. Upgrade your ship and your weapons along the way with random stacking upgrades, but don't take too long, as the enemy will soon overwhelm you.
But I trust that won't be a problem for a madman like you.
The full game contains:
- Physics based movement
- 4 unique levels (for now) with different terrain and enemies
- Several starting ships to choose from, each with a unique loadout
- Lots of different weapons to find
- A dynamic system of incremental stacking upgrades
- A persistent difficulty over time system to keep you on your toes
The Demo contains only the first level, but is otherwise unlimited.
Debris Field is under active development, and will continue to be updated with new content and mechanics over time. By purchasing now, you are helping to support Debris Field's Development, as well as helping to shape the game with your feedback.
Follow me on Twitter @BinaryNomadDev for updates
Also, Debris Field has been Greenlit, so look out for Debris Field on steam sometime in the coming months!
|Published||Feb 24, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Feb 24, 2017|
|Tags||Bullet Hell, Exploration, Physics, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Sandbox, Shoot 'Em Up, Space, Top down shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 9.3: GDEX and PerformanceOct 03, 2017
- Update 10: MusicSep 23, 2017
- Update 9: Weapon swappingSep 17, 2017
- RefactoringAug 16, 2017
- Update 8: Narrative and Streamlined level flowAug 03, 2017
- Arbitrary Update 7: Reworked game flowJul 02, 2017
- Turrets and ExplosionsJun 07, 2017
- AI and balanceMay 16, 2017