A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This sector will be overrun soon
You will have to fight your way through an unforgiving arena, learning to use Newtonian movement to give yourself an edge over your enemies. Upgrade your ship and your weapons along the way with random stacking upgrades, but don't take too long, as the enemy will soon overwhelm you.
But I trust that won't be a problem for a madman like you.
The full game contains:
- Physics based movement
- 4 unique levels (for now) with different terrain and enemies
- Several starting ships to choose from, each with a unique loadout
- Lots of different weapons to find
- A dynamic system of incremental stacking upgrades
- A persistent difficulty over time system to keep you on your toes
The Demo contains only the first level, but is otherwise unlimited.
Debris Field is under active development, and will continue to be updated with new content and mechanics over time. By purchasing now, you are helping to support Debris Field's Development, as well as helping to shape the game with your feedback.
Follow me on Twitter @BinaryNomadDev for updates
Also, Debris Field has been Greenlit, so look out for Debris Field on steam sometime in the coming months!
|Published||241 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||241 days ago|
|Tags||Action, Bullet Hell, Exploration, Physics, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Sandbox, Shoot 'Em Up, Space, Top down shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 9.3: GDEX and Performance 20 days ago
- Update 10: Music 30 days ago
- Update 9: Weapon swapping 36 days ago
- Refactoring 68 days ago
- Update 8: Narrative and Streamlined level flow 81 days ago
- Arbitrary Update 7: Reworked game flow 113 days ago
- Turrets and Explosions 138 days ago
- AI and balance 159 days ago
- GUI update and the start of a devlog 169 days ago